Call For IgniteCLT9 Talks Is Closed!
Call For Talks begins on Tuesday, March 19, 2019 for Ignite Charlotte 9.
Before you send us your talk idea, we encourage you to watch How To Pitch Ignite. We expanded Randy’s points to 7 that you definitely want to consider.
- Slides are NOT required at this time.
- Professional speaking experience is NOT required.
- Provide an answer to ALL questions asked on the form.
- Talk titles should serve as a window for your talk description.
- Steer clear of past Ignite Charlotte talk topic titles.
- Judges will select 12-14 talks from an average pool of 40 talk submissions.
- Sales pitches, business or organization pitches, self promotion that leads to the selling of a product or service, and/or verbose submissions will be rejected.
You can tell us your personal, professional or business start-up story by focusing on the lessons rather than promoting yourself, business, product or service. Carmen Hudson successfully delivered an Ignite Seattle talk by balancing self-promotion and lessons she wanted you to learn. Take a look at I Stalk Strangers Online and see how she did it.
Watch videos from Ignite Charlotte 1 through 8 found on our Gallery page. All talks use 20 slides that auto-advance every 15 seconds giving each selected speaker a total talk time of 5 minutes.
Ready to Submit A Talk Idea?
Our Google Docs form will be available by 10am on Tuesday, March 19, 2019. The link to the form will be deactivated at 10am on Wednesday, April 3, 2019 Be sure to submit your talk idea on time!
Enlighten us, but make it quick!